Thursday, June 18, 2015

Blog Post 5: Roses are... Ruby?




Recently, I have seen a lot of posts about #RubyRose on my Facebook news feed. I’ve seen titles like, “Meet Ruby Rose – She’s Making People Question Their Sexuality”… along with many other attention-grabbing posts. 



                              Meet Ruby Rose – She’s Making People Question Their Sexuality

So I started getting curious as to who this woman could be, and why she was blowing up my news feed. Ruby Rose is an Australian model, singer, actress, DJ, and more.  She is gorgeous, and frankly, everyone thinks so. Recently, she’s made her name known in the US by snagging a role on the popular show Orange Is the New Black… or what everyone is calling it on social media, OITNB. Here’s a clip by TMZ on all the rage that is named, Ruby Rose. 




The news has been all about gender and sexuality lately, with Caitlyn Jenner, season 3 of OITNB, Ruby Rose, etc. Here’s a video of Ruby Rose that really caught everyone’s attention… 




I find it very interesting that all of these trending topics have occurred around the same time… The question is, was it on purpose? After all, “timing is everything.”





2 comments:

  1. I was exactly like you a few days ago when I found myself googling Ruby Rose because there was so much hype about her. She is very beautiful, but it does seem too coincidental that she fits perfectly into the transexual agenda being pushed by the media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting. I have not seen anything on this but now want to go research it. I am not sure how sexuality and gender became such a hot topic lately but it seems to be everywhere right now.

    ReplyDelete